Welcome to the Map Pedometer Forum

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
AngelaL

Re: Welcome to the Map Pedometer Forum

Post by AngelaL »

Thank you for making this site. I walk pretty much everywhere had no idea how far i was actually walking and this is just great. It will get great use this summer with me and my 3 boys be nice to see how far we can walk this summer if i remember to save each time we go somewhere!
Always Rosie

Post by Always Rosie »

:lol: THANK YOU for the easy to use Google Pedometer AND for the very motivating Activity Log!!!!

It is really helping me to stick with a good training schedule. Now that I have a couple weeks logged in, and I do use the "group by week" . . I am compelled to reach a minimum number of miles!

Thank you! :D
82much

Post by 82much »

Thank you for letting me join your group. As a somewhat 'mature' person who rarely walks anywhere I am hoping this site will help me get going. I have been out the last 2 evenings and with the help of your mapping see that I have walk just over a mile - yeah! Took me 21 minutes tonight which I feel was quite good. I think I'll keep doing the same route until I can do it in 18 mins then I could either add an extra road or 2 or go a completely different route. Best wishes everyone.
goldstring

Post by goldstring »

Hi all guys