Activity Log not working

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
txc76lm

Activity Log not working

Post by txc76lm »

Unable to record my activity runs since a couple of weeks. Also all my activities history are also not showing.

Thank you
admin
Site Admin

Re: Activity Log not working

Post by admin »

Which browser and browser version are you using? We did make a change to the activity log and it is possible that you have a cached version of the page.

Have you tried forcing a refresh of the page (most browsers use CTRL key and F5 at the same time). Some browsers have settings which can ignore content changes. If the CTRL+F5 does not work, you can clear the cache on your browser.

Let us know if this helps. If you are still having difficulty, please reply with which browser you are using and the browser version information.
txc76lm wrote:Unable to record my activity runs since a couple of weeks. Also all my activities history are also not showing.

Thank you
taichususan

Post by taichususan »

Activity log not showing previous entries. Cannot post new entries. Chrome 28.0.1500.71, MAC OSX 10.7.5. Help please.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for reporting this problem. We made a change that corrects this problem. Please retry the Activity Log and let us know if you encounter any more issues.
taichususan wrote:Activity log not showing previous entries. Cannot post new entries. Chrome 28.0.1500.71, MAC OSX 10.7.5. Help please.