Route information as Territory Boundary Data

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
caeanis

Route information as Territory Boundary Data

Post by caeanis »

I am curious if the route data can be saved or exported to use to outline the boundaries of a given geographical area, say a sales territory. Is there a way to do this? Can the route data be exported as an overlay for google maps? I am very new to google api so I'm not sure what would be involved to accomplish this technically, but I'd like to know if the route data can be exported to be applied on maps elsewhere? I apologize in advance if my question is vague...

Caeanis
admin
Site Admin

Re: Route information as Territory Boundary Data

Post by admin »

I'm sorry but route export is not implemented so you can not overlay your route on another map outside of our site. We are always looking for new enhancements that would make our site more useful. Feel free to send us additional details about your request.
caeanis wrote:I am curious if the route data can be saved or exported to use to outline the boundaries of a given geographical area, say a sales territory. Is there a way to do this? Can the route data be exported as an overlay for google maps? I am very new to google api so I'm not sure what would be involved to accomplish this technically, but I'd like to know if the route data can be exported to be applied on maps elsewhere? I apologize in advance if my question is vague...

Caeanis