Google map pedometer and iPad

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
Skfisher

Google map pedometer and iPad

Post by Skfisher »

I have no problem creating a route on my windows PC and saving it. I can open that saved route on my iPad (in safari). When I try to double click on the iPad to continue extending my route nothing happens. Are there compatibility issues with google map pedometer and the iPad? Is there another way to mark my route other than using a double click?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Google map pedometer and iPad

Post by admin »

We plan on releasing an update next month to Map Pedometer with better support for tablets (iPad, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire, Nook, Galaxy Tab, etc.). Currently, a double click is required to create the route. The double click route entry method is not compatible with the iPad. The new update will use a single click to mark points on the route.
Skfisher wrote:I have no problem creating a route on my windows PC and saving it. I can open that saved route on my iPad (in safari). When I try to double click on the iPad to continue extending my route nothing happens. Are there compatibility issues with google map pedometer and the iPad? Is there another way to mark my route other than using a double click?