Load Route Doesn't Work

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
Brookboy

Load Route Doesn't Work

Post by Brookboy »

I'm new here, so maybe I'm missing something, but here's my issue. I saved five different routes and named each of them. (I noticed that each new saved route becomes #1, but that's minor.) I can go to the My Saved Routes page and see all five saved routes. But when I am on the main page and enter one of the route number (say, 1 or 2, for example) and then click the Load Route button, nothing happens. The route does not show up in the map.

What am I doing wrong?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Load Route Doesn't Work

Post by admin »

On the My Routes page, your route numbers are listed in the third column. For your new routes, you will see numbers which are greater than 200,000. Selecting a single route and clicking the magnifying glass icon will display the route on the main page. You can also enter the route number from the third column in the Route # box on the main page to load your route.

The smaller numbers listed on the My Routes page are used to identify the routes in the summary map directly above the My Routes list. You can click the corresponding number on the summary map to show the detailed map for the route on the My Routes page.
Brookboy wrote:I'm new here, so maybe I'm missing something, but here's my issue. I saved five different routes and named each of them. (I noticed that each new saved route becomes #1, but that's minor.) I can go to the My Saved Routes page and see all five saved routes. But when I am on the main page and enter one of the route number (say, 1 or 2, for example) and then click the Load Route button, nothing happens. The route does not show up in the map.

What am I doing wrong?
Brookboy

Re: Load Route Doesn't Work

Post by Brookboy »

Aha! That did it. I didn't notice the Route # column. Thanks for pointing it out; works like a charm now.

Thanks again..,