Print Elevation Charts?

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
kyleki

Print Elevation Charts?

Post by kyleki »

I'd love to be able to print out a high quality version of the elevation chart shown under "My Routes" but haven't been able to figure out how. Printing the "My Routes" page works, but the chart is so small, it's not quite as useful. Am I missing something? Is there a way to do this already?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Print Elevation Charts?

Post by admin »

We are currently working on updates to the elevation graphs on both the My Routes page and the home page. We recently added interactive charts to the My Routes page. More updates and changes to both the home page and My Routes page will be released soon. We will include the ability to display and print larger elevation graphs.
kyleki wrote:I'd love to be able to print out a high quality version of the elevation chart shown under "My Routes" but haven't been able to figure out how. Printing the "My Routes" page works, but the chart is so small, it's not quite as useful. Am I missing something? Is there a way to do this already?
kyleki

Post by kyleki »

Excellent! I look forward to the update to make this awesome site even better!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We updated the elevation dialog on the Map Pedometer home page today. The elevation dialog is now movable and resizable. Drag the corner of the dialog in order to increase the size of the elevation graph. The new resize feature will allow you to see the graph in greater detail.

Additional changes to the My Routes page are still pending.
kyleki wrote:Excellent! I look forward to the update to make this awesome site even better!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This feature is now implemented on the Print Routes page. From the My Routes page, select a route and then click the printer icon in the My Routes table header bar. The Print Routes page will be displayed. The route map and elevation graph will be sized according to the size dropdown (small, medium, or large).
kyleki wrote:I'd love to be able to print out a high quality version of the elevation chart shown under "My Routes" but haven't been able to figure out how. Printing the "My Routes" page works, but the chart is so small, it's not quite as useful. Am I missing something? Is there a way to do this already?