Route saving trouble

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
twonder

Route saving trouble

Post by twonder »

I am having problems saving changes to my routes. I start in the My Routes tab and I have tried opening them using both the magnifying glass icon in the routes list or I open them from the home page using the load route #. I make changes to the route and try and save and I get nothing. I have also just continued making changes to a route after it saves with a similar result. This is a somewhat sporadic problem so I am not sure if I should be opening them differently or if I have reached a maximum length or size of route. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any help!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Route saving trouble

Post by admin »

We aren't aware of any problems saving routes. Please be more specific about what happens when you click the "Save route" button. Do you receive a pop-up message indicating that the route has been saved? Does the browser refresh to show you the saved route? Which browser and browser version are you using? Which route number are you loading? Feel free to send us details via email by clicking on the "Contact Map Pedometer" link at the bottom of the forum page.
twonder wrote:I am having problems saving changes to my routes. I start in the My Routes tab and I have tried opening them using both the magnifying glass icon in the routes list or I open them from the home page using the load route #. I make changes to the route and try and save and I get nothing. I have also just continued making changes to a route after it saves with a similar result. This is a somewhat sporadic problem so I am not sure if I should be opening them differently or if I have reached a maximum length or size of route. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any help!