Walk across the US

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
timatccc

Walk across the US

Post by timatccc »

Hello, I was looking to create a route from the US east coast to the west coast, and <somehow> enter my walking miles and have the map indicate how far I have cumulatively walked along my route. Is this possible?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Walk across the US

Post by admin »

Sorry, but that feature is not currently supported. We are planning to add a running/walking/cycling/exercise log to the site in the near future. The log will allow you to record your daily activity and view your exercise history.
timatccc wrote:Hello, I was looking to create a route from the US east coast to the west coast, and <somehow> enter my walking miles and have the map indicate how far I have cumulatively walked along my route. Is this possible?
timatccc

Post by timatccc »

Thank you for your reply...
Skfisher

Post by Skfisher »

I have just started to us your site. I created a route and started entering activity logs indicating the distance I traveled along a route each day. When I select a particular "Date" and then click on "Display Selected Route" it brings up the route map but does not show my location along the route. Is this a feature you have implemented yet? If so how do I use it?

Stephen
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No, the display route option on the activity log wasn't intended to display a marker with a specific distance on the route. It displays the route for the activity. There are mile/KM markers that you could use to help find an approximate distance on the route.
Skfisher wrote:I have just started to us your site. I created a route and started entering activity logs indicating the distance I traveled along a route each day. When I select a particular "Date" and then click on "Display Selected Route" it brings up the route map but does not show my location along the route. Is this a feature you have implemented yet? If so how do I use it?

Stephen