The daily activity log allows you to easily keep track of your daily activities. You can use the activity log to track your progress towards your exercise, fitness, or weight loss goals. The activity log is very easy to use. Simply enter the information that you want to track directly in the activity log grid. All data is saved immediately as you enter the information.
Activity log features:
- Track the activity information that is important to you. All fields except Date are optional.
- Enter new data in the last row of the grid. Or, click on the "Insert new row" button to create an empty row at the top of the grid.
- To edit a cell, click on the cell or press the enter key after tabbing to a cell.
- Sort the activity log by clicking on a column header.
- Rearrange the activity log columns by clicking and dragging the activity log column title.
- Resize columns by clicking and dragging the line between column titles.
- Delete one or more rows by selecting rows using the checkboxes and then clicking on the 'Delete selected rows' button. Rows that are deleted can not be recovered.
- Display a map route by selecting a single row and clicking on the "Display selected route" button.