Daily Activity/Exercise Log

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
admin
Site Admin

Daily Activity/Exercise Log

Post by admin »

A daily activity/exercise log is now available at: http://www.mappedometer.com/log/activitylog.php

The daily activity log allows you to easily keep track of your daily activities. You can use the activity log to track your progress towards your exercise, fitness, or weight loss goals. The activity log is very easy to use. Simply enter the information that you want to track directly in the activity log grid. All data is saved immediately as you enter the information.

Activity log features:
  • Track the activity information that is important to you. All fields except Date are optional.
  • Enter new data in the last row of the grid. Or, click on the "Insert new row" button to create an empty row at the top of the grid.
  • To edit a cell, click on the cell or press the enter key after tabbing to a cell.
  • Sort the activity log by clicking on a column header.
  • Rearrange the activity log columns by clicking and dragging the activity log column title.
  • Resize columns by clicking and dragging the line between column titles.
  • Delete one or more rows by selecting rows using the checkboxes and then clicking on the 'Delete selected rows' button. Rows that are deleted can not be recovered.
  • Display a map route by selecting a single row and clicking on the "Display selected route" button.
larryah

Re: Daily Activity/Exercise Log

Post by larryah »

Can this show me how far i have walked along my chosen route?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Daily Activity/Exercise Log

Post by admin »

Yes, if you enter your route number in the activity log, the route distance will be automatically added to the activity log.
larryah wrote:Can this show me how far i have walked along my chosen route?