Track my progress for route

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
TimBakerHR

Track my progress for route

Post by TimBakerHR »

Hi there,

I just found out about Map Pedometer. What I would like to do is set a route and then track my progress along that route. I will be walking it "virtually" on my treadmill.

Is there a way I can map the route, then log my progress so it will show on the map?

Thanks,

Tim
admin
Site Admin

Re: Track my progress for route

Post by admin »

Tim,

Map Pedometer does not have a feature which would track individual segments of your walk and show the segments on a map. Map Pedometer does have an activity log which allows you to record the distance that you travel along your route. The activity log also has an export feature which would allow you to export the log to Excel. In Excel, you would be able to total up your virtual progress on a specific route. You could then use the distance markers on the map to identify your "virtual" location.

We will consider adding a "virtual walk" feature in a future update.

Thank you for your suggestion.
TimBakerHR wrote:Hi there,

I just found out about Map Pedometer. What I would like to do is set a route and then track my progress along that route. I will be walking it "virtually" on my treadmill.

Is there a way I can map the route, then log my progress so it will show on the map?

Thanks,

Tim