No +- zoom - SAFARI 5.* browser?

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
aerohead22

No +- zoom - SAFARI 5.* browser?

Post by aerohead22 »

I'm a newly registered user. I haven't been able to navigate on the map. I entered my zip code and pressed "Find", and nothing happened. I clicked on a location on the map, and got a message telling me to use the +- zoom "on the left of the map", but there is nothing on the left of the map other than a small rectangle with "0 miles" and "Elevation Graph". Do I have to do something to get the +- zoom to appear?
admin
Site Admin

Re: No +- zoom

Post by admin »

Which browser and browser version are you using? If you are using a tablet or cell phone, your may be using a browser that is not supported by Map Pedometer. Do you have Javascript in your browser disabled? Javascript is required to use Map Pedometer. If you clicked "Find", either the map should center on the location or you should receive an error message indicating that the location was not found.

The +/- zoom control is located on the left side of the map just below the "Elevation Graph" button link. You can also zoom in/out using the mouse wheel on your mouse.

If you continue to have difficulty, feel free to contact us via email by clicking on the "Contact Map Pedometer" link at the bottom of this page.
aerohead22 wrote:I'm a newly registered user. I haven't been able to navigate on the map. I entered my zip code and pressed "Find", and nothing happened. I clicked on a location on the map, and got a message telling me to use the +- zoom "on the left of the map", but there is nothing on the left of the map other than a small rectangle with "0 miles" and "Elevation Graph". Do I have to do something to get the +- zoom to appear?
admin
Site Admin

Re: No +- zoom

Post by admin »

Are you using an older versions of the Safari browser? Google Maps is not currently supporting older versions of Safari. If you are using Safari version 5.*, please use a new version of Safari. Alternatively, you can install Google Chrome and use Google Chrome with Map Pedometer.

If you are having a problem with a different browser, please let us know which browser and browser version you are using.
aerohead22 wrote:I'm a newly registered user. I haven't been able to navigate on the map. I entered my zip code and pressed "Find", and nothing happened. I clicked on a location on the map, and got a message telling me to use the +- zoom "on the left of the map", but there is nothing on the left of the map other than a small rectangle with "0 miles" and "Elevation Graph". Do I have to do something to get the +- zoom to appear?