Getting started

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
S2N4each

Getting started

Post by S2N4each »

I used this site many years ago and it was brilliant. Now registered and logged on as a new person but can't get it to work at all. I enter my post code, press find, the map image changes so that UK and Europe are centered but however much I zoom in or out it says that I can't click to start my route at this magnification. Any hints please? I just get the feeling there's something I haven't done. Thanks, Ian
admin
Site Admin

Re: Getting started

Post by admin »

Thank you for your post. Google has made a change to their maps which may be incompatible with certain old browsers such as Safari 5.1.7 and earlier. Which browser and browser version are you using?
S2N4each wrote:I used this site many years ago and it was brilliant. Now registered and logged on as a new person but can't get it to work at all. I enter my post code, press find, the map image changes so that UK and Europe are centered but however much I zoom in or out it says that I can't click to start my route at this magnification. Any hints please? I just get the feeling there's something I haven't done. Thanks, Ian