SAFARI 5.* Browser - Can't map route

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
tennisgirle9

Post by tennisgirle9 »

I just registered, but nothing happens when I click to set my starting point. As another member mentioned, I also do not see the +/- for zoom, nor does anything happen when I type in my start point and click "find". I do have Java Script enabled. I am trying to access this from my Mac rather than an iPhone or iPad. Does this need to be done from a mobile device? I would love to map my routes, so any suggestions are appreciated (please, not too technical!). Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Are you using an older versions of the Safari browser? Google Maps is not currently supporting older versions of Safari. If you are using Safari version 5.*, please use a new version of Safari. Alternatively, you can install Google Chrome on you Mac and use Google Chrome with Map Pedometer.

If you are having a problem with a different browser, please let us know which browser and browser version you are using.
tennisgirle9 wrote:I just registered, but nothing happens when I click to set my starting point. As another member mentioned, I also do not see the +/- for zoom, nor does anything happen when I type in my start point and click "find". I do have Java Script enabled. I am trying to access this from my Mac rather than an iPhone or iPad. Does this need to be done from a mobile device? I would love to map my routes, so any suggestions are appreciated (please, not too technical!). Thank you.