saving route

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
Cono Passionee

saving route

Post by Cono Passionee »

how come when I recall a saved route I cannot add to it. I want to continue working route I have been mapping after load it.
Is this possible or do I have start a new route and save that? I am trying to map a route to the west coast and back. I got to the
west coast and now want to work on the return route and save it under one file. Not multiple routes that have to pieced together/

when I continue on from my last point by adding more I hit save and nothing happens.

any help anyone can provide would be very helpful. Thanks in advance
admin
Site Admin

Re: saving route

Post by admin »

Very long routes are not currently supported. Please see this forum post: http://www.mappedometer.com/forum/viewt ... ?f=2&t=227
Cono Passionee wrote:how come when I recall a saved route I cannot add to it. I want to continue working route I have been mapping after load it.
Is this possible or do I have start a new route and save that? I am trying to map a route to the west coast and back. I got to the
west coast and now want to work on the return route and save it under one file. Not multiple routes that have to pieced together/

when I continue on from my last point by adding more I hit save and nothing happens.

any help anyone can provide would be very helpful. Thanks in advance
Cono Passionee

Post by Cono Passionee »

so I can or cannot append to my current route that is 3500 miles? I recall the route on the home page, continue on to the next point. how do I save the changes. when i say SAVE nothing happens....
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

As we mentioned in the other post, we currently are not notifying the user when very long routes are not saved. We will correct this problem in a future update. If you try to save your updated route and do not receive a save confirmation dialog, then the route was not saved.
Cono Passionee wrote:so I can or cannot append to my current route that is 3500 miles? I recall the route on the home page, continue on to the next point. how do I save the changes. when i say SAVE nothing happens....