reviewing route

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
jmlawran

reviewing route

Post by jmlawran »

After I create and save a route, I find it difficult to pan with the mouse without unintentionally adding additional points to the route. Is there a way to exit the route edit mode so that one can review the route using the mouse without changing the route?

Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Re: reviewing route

Post by admin »

Map Pedometer does not currently have a read-only mode for viewing the route on the home page. However, other Map Pedometer pages such as the Print Route and My Routes pages can be used to review the route.

To use the Print Route page, click here: http://www.mappedometer.com/routes/printroute.php

Enter the route number and click on the Get Route button. The route will be displayed. It will not be printed unless you use your browser print functionality.

We may add the read-only mode on the home page in the future.

Thank you.

jmlawran wrote:After I create and save a route, I find it difficult to pan with the mouse without unintentionally adding additional points to the route. Is there a way to exit the route edit mode so that one can review the route using the mouse without changing the route?

Thank you.
Ivanhoe

Re: reviewing route

Post by Ivanhoe »

I have the same problem, but only when I use the mousepad. I don't have the problem when using a normal mouse.