Is the maps feature broken?

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
miqie

Is the maps feature broken?

Post by miqie »

Today, trying to check a distance, I tried to open a map. It says, "This page can't load Google Maps correctly. Ok" When I hit "OK", a map appears but is in dark grey, with the woods "for development purpose only", scrawled across it and does not give me the opportunity to switch to satellite view. Please fix this issue. :( :( :(
admin
Site Admin

Re: Is the maps feature broken?

Post by admin »

Thank you for notifying us about this problem. We are in contact with Google to resolve this issue.
miqie wrote:Today, trying to check a distance, I tried to open a map. It says, "This page can't load Google Maps correctly. Ok" When I hit "OK", a map appears but is in dark grey, with the woods "for development purpose only", scrawled across it and does not give me the opportunity to switch to satellite view. Please fix this issue. :( :( :(
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The website is working again. Please let us know if you encounter any problems. For the fastest response, you can email Map Pedometer support directly using the "Contact Map Pedometer" link at the bottom of every Forum page.
admin wrote:Thank you for notifying us about this problem. We are in contact with Google to resolve this issue.
miqie wrote:Today, trying to check a distance, I tried to open a map. It says, "This page can't load Google Maps correctly. Ok" When I hit "OK", a map appears but is in dark grey, with the woods "for development purpose only", scrawled across it and does not give me the opportunity to switch to satellite view. Please fix this issue. :( :( :(
miqie

Post by miqie »

Fantastic! Thanks for the quick action on this. I use the site just about everyday to to map out my walking route.