Issue with elevation profiles

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
reid

Issue with elevation profiles

Post by reid »

First of all, congratulations on getting switched over to OpenStreetMaps -- I have a pretty good idea how much work that probably was. The map part is working fine for me.

I am having a small issue with the elevation profiles -- they no longer expand when I re-size the inset window they're displayed in. This makes it tricky to assess climbs and descents across multiple routes.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Issue with elevation profiles

Post by admin »

Yes, the conversion was a lot of work. Thank you for appreciating the effort that we are putting in to Map Pedometer.

Thank you also for the note about the elevation graphs. We fixed that issue today and the elevation graph will now resize correctly as you resize the dialog.

In case anyone reading this is new to the elevation graphs, there are some features that aren't obvious without reading the "Help" link on the elevation dialog:

1. Find point: Place the mouse cursor over data points on the graph to highlight the location on the map. A black circle "target" will be displayed on the map.
2. Center and find point: Click on a data point on the graph to center the map on the selected point and highlight the location on the map.
reid wrote:First of all, congratulations on getting switched over to OpenStreetMaps -- I have a pretty good idea how much work that probably was. The map part is working fine for me.

I am having a small issue with the elevation profiles -- they no longer expand when I re-size the inset window they're displayed in. This makes it tricky to assess climbs and descents across multiple routes.
reid

Re: Issue with elevation profiles

Post by reid »

Indeed! Working now, thanks!