Red Dotted Lines

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
jls

Red Dotted Lines

Post by jls »

There are paths I use in my walks that are shown on the map with red dotted lines and I cannot create walks that use these paths properly. How can I get this fixed?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Red Dotted Lines

Post by admin »

You can correct the map by going to https://openstreetmap.org. Your changes could take a couple of weeks before you see them on Map Pedometer. If the automatic routing mechanism is not following the path due to incorrect mapping data, you can work around the problem using the Straight Line mapping mode. The Straight Line mapping mode allows you to create straight lines along the path. You could also try one of the other automatic mapping modes to see if the path is labelled incorrectly (labeled cycling traffic only, driving traffic only, etc.).

We recommend that you update the OpenStreetMap map so that you and anyone else using the maps will benefit from the corrected map.
jls wrote:There are paths I use in my walks that are shown on the map with red dotted lines and I cannot create walks that use these paths properly. How can I get this fixed?