Freeze Route

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
donheller

Freeze Route

Post by donheller »

I email the route to a group of riders. Many use their phones to view the route, but sometimes two things happen when they do that.
1. When they enlarge it to view it sometime adds a new leg to the route.
2. When they enlarge it to view it the street name shrink making it difficult to read them.

Is there a way to "freeze" or "lock" the route so they can't accidently add a new leg? Is there a way to keep the street names from shrinking?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Freeze Route

Post by admin »

There isn't currently a "lock" to prevent accidentally modifying the loaded route. I can see that being a problem when viewing a route on a phone. Perhaps the default should be "locked" when loading an existing route. We will look in to this change for a future update.

We will also look in to reproducing the street name sizing issue to check for any improvements we can make in that area.

Thank you for your comments.
donheller wrote:I email the route to a group of riders. Many use their phones to view the route, but sometimes two things happen when they do that.
1. When they enlarge it to view it sometime adds a new leg to the route.
2. When they enlarge it to view it the street name shrink making it difficult to read them.

Is there a way to "freeze" or "lock" the route so they can't accidently add a new leg? Is there a way to keep the street names from shrinking?