Elevation availability after route mapped

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
mv+kerick

Elevation availability after route mapped

Post by mv+kerick »

I can see the elevation graph while I am creating the route, but not when the route is finished or saved. Routes I had previously saved are no longer showing the elevation graph. Is there a problem in my area, or are all elevation graphs no longer available?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Elevation availability after route mapped

Post by admin »

We have made some recent changes to the elevation graphs. You should be able to see elevation graphs for routes that you previously saved on both the Home page and the My Routes page. Can you provide a specific route number for a route which won't display an elevation graph? Also, please provide your browser and browser version number.

If you prefer, you can email us with the information using the "Contact Map Pedometer" link at the bottom of any forum page.
mv+kerick wrote:I can see the elevation graph while I am creating the route, but not when the route is finished or saved. Routes I had previously saved are no longer showing the elevation graph. Is there a problem in my area, or are all elevation graphs no longer available?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Elevation availability after route mapped

Post by admin »

Thank you for providing the detailed information in an email. The problem you encountered has been corrected. Elevation graphs are now available for all of your routes.