New Feature Requests

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
mcindoe

Re: New Feature Requests

Post by mcindoe »

Is there a way of exporting the elevation graph as x,y data? Many thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The elevation graph does not support exporting of the elevation data at this time. Thank you for the suggestion.
mcindoe wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:54 pm
Is there a way of exporting the elevation graph as x,y data? Many thanks!
Antediluvian

Post by Antediluvian »

This has been brought up before (see this short thread).

I wish there were a way to freeze a map. Or better, a way to freeze and unfreeze a map by the author of the map. Here is my ideal work flow: I create a map, freeze it, and save it (or by saving it defaults to frozen). Then if I want to add to the map I will unfreeze it and edit it. Additionally, when I send out a link to the map to a friend then they should be dealing with a frozen map and can't mess up my map. Or if I open my map to view but not edit, then I can't mess it up by left clicking. [Note: left clicking even in the ocean can add many extra miles to my route. Then if I "Undo last point" it takes me back to the end of my route and if I was viewing the middle of the route I have to zoom out (multiple times) and find my place and zoom back in.]

Is this hard to implement? Thanks.
jcrispell

Post by jcrispell »

would like to be able to modify a route without having to recreate. possibly a stretch tool, able to pull out the route to add distance.
thanks,
jcrispell