albertcosta

Re: New Feature Requests

Post by albertcosta »

I would like a calorie calculator
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Both of your requests have been implemented. The activity log was recently updated with a new pace column. Entering a route number in the route number column will now automatically fill in the route distance.
rlonardo wrote:A couple of things which I think would be useful (and shouldn't be too hard to implement) for the activity log:

1. Auto load distance from route number. If you enter the route that you ran, it would be nice if it would automatically fill in this information.

2. A pace section which automatically calculates your average mile/km pace from your time/distance would be nice.
HuffyRider

Post by HuffyRider »

Is there an option to also print cue sheets, i.e. turn by turn direction with distance? This would be a nice feature to have. When cycling with a group a printed map to share is nice, but cue sheets is easier to follow when cardio is amped up. Thanks.
jobartle

Post by jobartle »

I don't know if its technically a new feature, but under the Activity Log, it would be nice if I could tab and type. currently, i have to click on each box and then type.

also, i have to scroll to the bottom to add a new activity. it should be at the top. or, better yet, a separate section above the list of activities.

thanks
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can add a new row at the bottom or top of the grid. To add an activity at the top, click the "Insert new row" button that is right above the grid. The data can be sorted by any column and defaults to reverse date order.

To edit the data, you can either click on the column or press the enter key while the column is highlighted. All changes take place immediately which is why we currently require the click or enter key to activate the editor. The extra action ensures that data is not changed inadvertently. We may change this mechanism after gaining more end-user feedback.
jobartle wrote:I don't know if its technically a new feature, but under the Activity Log, it would be nice if I could tab and type. currently, i have to click on each box and then type.

also, i have to scroll to the bottom to add a new activity. it should be at the top. or, better yet, a separate section above the list of activities.

thanks
jobartle

Post by jobartle »

OK, good enough. Thanks for the help.
admin wrote:You can add a new row at the bottom or top of the grid. To add an activity at the top, click the "Insert new row" button that is right above the grid. The data can be sorted by any column and defaults to reverse date order.

To edit the data, you can either click on the column or press the enter key while the column is highlighted. All changes take place immediately which is why we currently require the click or enter key to activate the editor. The extra action ensures that data is not changed inadvertently. We may change this mechanism after gaining more end-user feedback.
jobartle wrote:I don't know if its technically a new feature, but under the Activity Log, it would be nice if I could tab and type. currently, i have to click on each box and then type.

thanks
choxaway

Post by choxaway »

I would like to add a title to my routes
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can now add a title to your routes on the My Routes page. Select one of your routes in the route table. Then click on the pencil icon below the table. Enter a route name. Click on Save.

Currently, the route name can only be displayed and set on the My Routes page. We will be integrating the route name with the rest of the site soon.
choxaway wrote:I would like to add a title to my routes
jcolemans

Post by jcolemans »

I'd like to be able to sort saved routes by name. I could then prefix certain routes with a category to allow a kind of group sorting, e.g.:

Bike - Grocery run
Bike - Home to work
Run - 1 mile short block
Run - 2.2 mile neighborhood
Run 4.6 mile through Estates

Thanks!
klumi

Post by klumi »

Hi,
Thanks for this great app. and all the new improvements you keep bringing. I really love it:)
I haven't checked if it has already been submitted but here are two suggestions:
+ A new features for the activity log:
Could you add a special "sum cell" and/or "average cell" for the "Time", "Distance" & "Pace" cells? Ideally that would be great to be able to select the lines individually and choose the 'sum' or 'average' accordingly. That way you could calculate your average pace, total distance or total time you run every month for instance...
+ A minor general suggestion for European users...
Right now the default unit system is in miles. Could it be possible to get metric system by default for those of us Europeans using the app. (like according to your IP location..) I know it is really no big deal to switch every time but I keep forgetting... so if it is an easy fix, that would be great!
Big up from Brittany!
ron