New Feature Requests

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
admin
Site Admin

New Feature Requests

Post by admin »

Do you have an idea for a new feature? Would you make use of any of the following features?
  • A fitness log feature allowing you to keep a daily activity log.

An iPhone/iPod app which keeps track of your location while your running, walking, biking, etc. After you finish your activity, you can save your activity information and later upload it as a route on Map Pedometer.

The ability to print your map route.

A calorie calculator.
Please post your feature requests here and/or comment on any of the above features.
Dianne

Re: New Feature Requests

Post by Dianne »

I want to DELETE a route. Is there a way to do that?
RunForRest

Post by RunForRest »

Is there a way to find elavation change in the mapped routes?

Thanks!
Cathern

Post by Cathern »

I certainly would like to be able to print my route and possibly have an on-line log.
Dianne

Post by Dianne »

Dianne wrote:I want to DELETE a route. Is there a way to do that?
No one is answering me! I now have 3 pages of Routes, and I just want the last 2 or 3 Routes and to be on the first page. Because of the way I am using this service - I add to the map each day as I do my mile(s), then save it. So I want to be able to delete the first few Routes. Please advise. Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dianne wrote:
No one is answering me! I now have 3 pages of Routes, and I just want the last 2 or 3 Routes and to be on the first page. Because of the way I am using this service - I add to the map each day as I do my mile(s), then save it. So I want to be able to delete the first few Routes. Please advise. Thanks.
Currently, there isn't a method to delete or hide your saved routes. We plan on adding new features to the "My Routes" page which will allow you to better manage your routes. These changes will be made very soon. Thank you for taking the time to make this request.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Cathern wrote:I certainly would like to be able to print my route and possibly have an on-line log.
You can now print your route at: http://www.mappedometer.com/routes/printroute.php

The link for printing your route is on the Share Map Routes page: http://www.mappedometer.com/shareroutes.php

We are planning on adding an on-line log soon.
Dianne

Post by Dianne »

admin wrote:
Dianne wrote:
Currently, there isn't a method to delete or hide your saved routes. We plan on adding new features to the "My Routes" page which will allow you to better manage your routes. These changes will be made very soon. Thank you for taking the time to make this request.

Thank you so much - I will keep an eye out.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Routes can now be deleted from the My Routes page: http://www.mappedometer.com/routes/myroutes.php

On the "My Routes" page, select the route you would like to delete. Then, click on the trash can icon to delete the selected route.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

RunForRest wrote:Is there a way to find elavation change in the mapped routes?

Thanks!
Elevation graphs are now available on the "My Routes" page.