Zip code search problem

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
m0tt

Zip code search problem

Post by m0tt »

From today to yesterday and I am unable to add routes in FireFox or Chrome logged in or out either in a regular browser or add ons disabled. Entering my US zip code takes me to some foreign country. I can map my start point but cannot add another point (I tried multiple places).

Browsers are all up to date and working with Win 10. The only thing that I noticed that has changed in the last 20 hours is the GPX feature.

Please help.
Attachments
please fix.JPG
please fix.JPG (103.13 KiB) Viewed 12746 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Zip code search problem

Post by admin »

Map Pedometer is a global mapping website. While a 5 digit number in the United States is a zip code, a 5 digit number could resolve to locations in other countries. In your case, the 5 digit number was not resolved to a location in the United States. Please be as specific as possible with your search criteria to improve the search results.

For your search, enter: 07641, US

We used that search criteria, created a route, and successfully saved the route. Please let us know if this solves your issue.
m0tt wrote:From today to yesterday and I am unable to add routes in FireFox or Chrome logged in or out either in a regular browser or add ons disabled. Entering my US zip code takes me to some foreign country. I can map my start point but cannot add another point (I tried multiple places).

Browsers are all up to date and working with Win 10. The only thing that I noticed that has changed in the last 20 hours is the GPX feature.

Please help.