System not working

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
MTDCPAC

System not working

Post by MTDCPAC »

I've tried a dozen times or so today to map a route, but the system does not seem to be working.

From a complex route to a simple one-block straight line, if I try to map it all I get is an error message that says "Unable to route to selected point." Literally from the corner of 37th Street & 8th Avenue to the corner of 37th Street & 7th Avenue, one block in a straight line, the system tells me "Unable to route to selected point."

Can someone fix this please? I've tried shutting down and relaunching the program several times and this does no good...
admin
Site Admin

Re: System not working

Post by admin »

Please see the following post which describes this issue: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3786
MTDCPAC wrote:I've tried a dozen times or so today to map a route, but the system does not seem to be working.

From a complex route to a simple one-block straight line, if I try to map it all I get is an error message that says "Unable to route to selected point." Literally from the corner of 37th Street & 8th Avenue to the corner of 37th Street & 7th Avenue, one block in a straight line, the system tells me "Unable to route to selected point."

Can someone fix this please? I've tried shutting down and relaunching the program several times and this does no good...