GPX import

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
BDW

GPX import

Post by BDW »

Looking through the forum I found comment that the ability to both import and export gpx files was under development.

Export of tracks in gpx format is present (a great feature, as is the overall functionality) but I have been unable to find out if/how to import gps tracks.

It would be useful to be able to generate a new route while overlaying a recently walked route.
admin
Site Admin

Re: GPX import

Post by admin »

Sorry, but we don't currently have a GPX import feature. The GPX export feature was recently added to Map Pedometer. We plan on implementing GPX import as well.
BDW wrote:Looking through the forum I found comment that the ability to both import and export gpx files was under development.

Export of tracks in gpx format is present (a great feature, as is the overall functionality) but I have been unable to find out if/how to import gps tracks.

It would be useful to be able to generate a new route while overlaying a recently walked route.
BDW

Re: GPX import

Post by BDW »

Thanks. The gpx export function is really useful and I look forward to availability of a gpx import capability.