Just to say....

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
gtlanz

Just to say....

Post by gtlanz »

Just to say thank you. I know how much work goes into running a website like this, and all you seem to get back is moaning and naysayers .So take a pat on the back 'cos you are doing a grand job.
Jecathre

Re: Just to say....

Post by Jecathre »

Agreed. I really appreciate how easy the site is to use, and it keeps getting better.
Mintaero

Post by Mintaero »

Hi there.

I just found this brilliant site, and want to add my heartiest thanks! for providing such an extremely useful tool,
which I hope to continue using for my new journey to get physically fitter and in shape.

Cheers! Danke! Gracias & Mercy Bucket! :)
inca

Post by inca »

Jecathre wrote:Agreed. I really appreciate how easy the site is to use, and it keeps getting better.
How are you using it? I have created a few routes that I usually walk so that I know how many miles I am walking each time I go that route. Are there other things I could do?
pbharris

Post by pbharris »

Absolutely thank you - great site.
OldVIZ70

Post by OldVIZ70 »

As per the others above, “Mondo Thanks!” for this great app. I just found it and it works a treat to find out how far we are walking on the various routes we take. Well done!
Cale78

Post by Cale78 »

Yes, thank you so much for a site like this. I've used it intermittently over years, and it's always done EXACTLY what I want it to do. A great service.
imagrammy

Post by imagrammy »

I'd like to add my thanks to the others, on this post. I've used this map pedometer at more than one location and it works wonderfully! Thank you for making it so easy to track my distances and check my walking history. Good job!! :D
Bicicletas

Post by Bicicletas »

Same here. Thanks so much!! :D
gitanomama

Post by gitanomama »

As I am resistant to doing exercise regularly, I find being able to keep my routes and how long they are gives me options and a little reward system that I enjoy. Thanks for this little help. It is fun.