unable to route this point prompt

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
jamesemccartney jr

unable to route this point prompt

Post by jamesemccartney jr »

Keep getting 'unable to route this point", zip code 93720 and surrounding areas, all roads, not paths. Sometimes it will route, other times not, it seems I must logon to Map/Pedometer forum just to get that and keep page open for it to work at all.
Problem seems to be intermittent at this point, what is going on, how to fix? Or is it at your end? I appreciate your map/pedometer feature on Google, however it does no one any good if it can not work consistently.
I walk/cycle/run regularly and like to change my routes on a regular basis, so as not to get bored, and I rely on your map app.
thank you jim
CandiQuiltForever

Issues with putting on points

Post by CandiQuiltForever »

Map Pedometer was excellent until a few minutes ago. I can enter my start point, but that is all -- no streets to walk intersections, etc. What is going on? CandiQuiltForver
admin
Site Admin

Re: unable to route this point prompt

Post by admin »

Thank you for your post. This was a problem with a remote server that affected the automatic routing options (Run/Walk, Cycle, and Drive). The Straight line routing option was not impacted.

This problem has been fixed.
jamesemccartney jr wrote:Keep getting 'unable to route this point", zip code 93720 and surrounding areas, all roads, not paths. Sometimes it will route, other times not, it seems I must logon to Map/Pedometer forum just to get that and keep page open for it to work at all.
Problem seems to be intermittent at this point, what is going on, how to fix? Or is it at your end? I appreciate your map/pedometer feature on Google, however it does no one any good if it can not work consistently.
I walk/cycle/run regularly and like to change my routes on a regular basis, so as not to get bored, and I rely on your map app.
thank you jim