Login problem

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
LizD84

Login problem

Post by LizD84 »

Hi,

After spending many months logging-in successfully, I now seem to be on a constant reoccurring pattern of being told that my password is incorrect.

This is now the third time in a week that I've been told my password is incorrect; that I have exceeded the permitted number of log-ins; that I need to fill in a CAPCHA ; that I need to have my password reset; then having logged in with the provided password, I have successfully changed it in my profile page... where I check that I have got my Username correct. I make a careful note of the password I've created.

Then the very next time I need to login with that password.... I'm told my password is incorrect. And I am typing it REALLY carefully. What has changed in the process and what am I doing wrong?

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: Login problem

Post by admin »

The login process has not changed. You should not be experiencing a problem where your correct user name and password are not working. What browser and browser version are you using? Are you using your user name and not your email address when logging in? Passwords are case sensitive.

If you are on a private computer, you can select the "Remember me" option when logging in.

For more assistance, you can contact support directly by clicking on the "Contact Map Pedometer" link at the bottom of every forum page.
LizD84 wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:35 pm
Hi,

After spending many months logging-in successfully, I now seem to be on a constant reoccurring pattern of being told that my password is incorrect.

This is now the third time in a week that I've been told my password is incorrect; that I have exceeded the permitted number of log-ins; that I need to fill in a CAPCHA ; that I need to have my password reset; then having logged in with the provided password, I have successfully changed it in my profile page... where I check that I have got my Username correct. I make a careful note of the password I've created.

Then the very next time I need to login with that password.... I'm told my password is incorrect. And I am typing it REALLY carefully. What has changed in the process and what am I doing wrong?

Thanks