Print your map routes

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
admin
Site Admin

Print your map routes

Post by admin »

You can print your Map Pedometer map route at: http://www.mappedometer.com/routes/printroute.php

Click on the above link, enter your route number, and then select Get Route. Once the route is displayed, use your browser's print feature (usually on the File Menu). Navigation bars, ads, forms, and form information will not be printed.

A link to the Print Route page is also on the new Share Map Routes page: http://www.mappedometer.com/shareroutes.php
Rdigumarthi

Re: Print your map routes

Post by Rdigumarthi »

it would be helpful to know how to print directions (text) for the generated route
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Currently, the Map Pedometer website does not print out text turn by turn directions. Since routes do not have to follow roads, it would be difficult to provide this functionality. We may be able to add this feature in the future for routes that only follow public roads.
Rdigumarthi wrote:it would be helpful to know how to print directions (text) for the generated route
lshelley

Post by lshelley »

Love using the site. Very user friendly and quick but...
I can't seem to make it print without the mile markers. 30 or 40 markers makes it difficult to see the route.
I've tried making a route and saving it without markers but they show up anyway.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for your suggestion. We have updated the Print Route page so that you can hide the distance markers. Click on the "Clear Distance Markers" button to remove the distance markers from the map.
lshelley wrote:Love using the site. Very user friendly and quick but...
I can't seem to make it print without the mile markers. 30 or 40 markers makes it difficult to see the route.
I've tried making a route and saving it without markers but they show up anyway.
lshelley

Post by lshelley »

That's perfect! Thanks for the quick solution.
admin wrote:Thank you for your suggestion. We have updated the Print Route page so that you can hide the distance markers. Click on the "Clear Distance Markers" button to remove the distance markers from the map.
lshelley wrote:Love using the site. Very user friendly and quick but...