how to correct a map point

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
gael

how to correct a map point

Post by gael »

Is there any way to make a correction, as in, I overshot an intersection and wish to change what is on the map. Thanks! I really appreciate this map pedometer since I've started walking. I used to track my walks using the regular google maps and so glad I found the map pedometer as it is so much easier.
admin
Site Admin

Re: how to correct a map point

Post by admin »

Yes, you can click and drag the last point marker to adjust the position of the last point. You can also use the "Undo" button to remove points from your route.
gael wrote:Is there any way to make a correction, as in, I overshot an intersection and wish to change what is on the map. Thanks! I really appreciate this map pedometer since I've started walking. I used to track my walks using the regular google maps and so glad I found the map pedometer as it is so much easier.
Onlyzen

Re: how to correct a map point

Post by Onlyzen »

admin wrote:Yes, you can click and drag the last point marker to adjust the position of the last point. You can also use the "Undo" button to remove points from your route.
gael wrote:Is there any way to make a correction, as in, I overshot an intersection and wish to change what is on the map. Thanks! I really appreciate this map pedometer since I've started walking. I used to track my walks using the regular google maps and so glad I found the map pedometer as it is so much easier.
Hi Admin,

Thanks from a newbie :) this is what I am too looking for