Find Routes feature does not work

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
iwanir

Find Routes feature does not work

Post by iwanir »

When trying to use the "Find Routes" feature, it displays the correct region in the left map, nothing in the right map.

<edited>

This happens regardless of the location I entered, even very general ones like New-York, and on two different computers. I can retrieve other users' routes by entering the route number in the homepage, but this does not help me finding nearby routes. Is there a way to overcome it?

Thanks,

Shachar
admin
Site Admin

Re: Find Routes feature does not work

Post by admin »

Thank you very much for pointing out this issue. We have corrected the problem and the Find Routes feature works properly now.
iwanir wrote:When trying to use the "Find Routes" feature, it displays the correct region in the left map, nothing in the right map.

<edited>

This happens regardless of the location I entered, even very general ones like New-York, and on two different computers. I can retrieve other users' routes by entering the route number in the homepage, but this does not help me finding nearby routes. Is there a way to overcome it?

Thanks,

Shachar
iwanir

Re: Find Routes feature does not work

Post by iwanir »

It does work properly now indeed. Thanks a lot. The website is very easy to navigate and comfortable to use.