Map route export to GPS

This is the Map Pedometer Forum
caquinbo

Map route export to GPS

Post by caquinbo »

Hello, my name is Carlos, I live in Sevilla, Spain. I'd like to know, how to pass the tracks of a route maked by Pedometer, to my gps etrex garmin?.
Thanks you.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Map route export to GPS

Post by admin »

Unfortunately, that feature doesn't yet exist. We plan on adding an export to GPX feature. That will allow you to import the data to your Garmin etrex gps.
caquinbo wrote:Hello, my name is Carlos, I live in Sevilla, Spain. I'd like to know, how to pass the tracks of a route maked by Pedometer, to my gps etrex garmin?.
Thanks you.
tekac123

Post by tekac123 »

Hi, what is the last status of this feature? Still work in progress after 3 years? It would be great to have it eventually ...
Regards,
Igor
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, we haven't started on this feature yet since we have been concentrating on other features.
tekac123 wrote:Hi, what is the last status of this feature? Still work in progress after 3 years? It would be great to have it eventually ...
Regards,
Igor
rhealpoirier

Post by rhealpoirier »

I think many of us would love to have this feature. +1 for me
cspringer471

Post by cspringer471 »

I am still waiting for this feature to be finalized. It is a great help for us. Walking on slopes, going up or down stairs or bending over will affect the pedometer’s accuracy.
Mindstrm

Post by Mindstrm »

Bump...almost 5 years since OP...I understand this may be complex...but any progress on this??
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No, we haven't implemented this feature yet. We will take another look at adding this feature. Thank you for the reminder.
Mindstrm wrote:Bump...almost 5 years since OP...I understand this may be complex...but any progress on this??
nmandelenakis

Post by nmandelenakis »

This feature would be great to have! :) :)
iwanir

Post by iwanir »

I'm strongly adding my voice to this request.